#1 supertech

supertech

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:52 AM

Dear Friends,

I am looking to start my ad campaign and researching for the service providers who are popular to providing ads. So facebook is also providing this service so wanted to know the benefits and pricing if I go with facebook PPC campaign ?

Please suggest ASAP.

#2 remy

remy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:22 AM

Same as in google adwords.

#3 susan_jane

susan_jane

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

For some time, the big three PPC engines (Google, Yahoo, and MSN/Bing) have tried to offer demographic targeting to advertisers. Google has offered demographic bidding in the Content Network for the past two years. Facebook provides a Pay Per Click Service that focuses on the various niche markets that engage on the social network. The social site allows you to target your ads to only be viewable on specific profile pages.

#4 remy

remy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

The PPC landscape continues to evolve and change each and every day. With this change comes the relentless need to stay ahead of the game. However, I’ve found it to be surprisingly difficult when it comes to advertising on Facebook, primarily because of the lack of information out there. In fact, there are still several questions regarding Facebook ads and how to set them up, which deserve more attention and clarification.

#5 a2bclassifieds

a2bclassifieds

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

facebook is bit costlier than google.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users