#1 supertech

supertech

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

Hi Friends,

In Online marketing all are looking for PPC campaign but I am not aware what strategy, analysis and survey I should follow to start with it. My company is also a start up but I am looking for fast growth and I read many articles in which it's explained that PPC campaign are very much important to get rapid traffic and quick revenue process.

So please suggest me something in details about the strategies to start with it.

#2 lakesoal

lakesoal

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

Dear friend In todays Competitive world Every business firm try to attract more and more customers towards them.  In this way marketing is most important. You can use Pay Per Click marketing for them. It is one of the fastest way to get maximum back-links to your site and also increase traffic to your site.

#3 KennethM

KennethM

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:57 AM

PC advertisement is quite an effectual tool that drives sales in short time. PPC advertisement begins to generate leads in minutes after it has been launched not like SEO campaigns that take months to show significant results. Advertisers have to pay only when ad has been clicked and thus each and every click may be considered as potential sale in theory. Although, reality of market is little different but PPC advertisement proved highly effective tool.

#4 ishuvonet

ishuvonet

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

So As PPC needs investment you need to be aware of it and have enough knowledge on how to run a success ppc campaign otherwise all your money will be a total waste.

#5 mikeelhussy

mikeelhussy

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:59 AM

PC advertising is quite an effective device that pushes sales in short time. PPC advertising starts to produce brings in minutes after it has been released not like SEO activities that take months to show considerable results. Promoters have to pay only when ad has been visited and thus each and every click may be regarded as potential sales on paper. Although, actuality of market is little different but PPC advertising demonstrated successful device.

#6 upbiz

upbiz

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Immediate simultaneous exposure of your ads to literally millions of viewers around the world. The odds of your website being visited by prospective buyers increase exponentially. :angry:

#7 amazingworlds001

amazingworlds001

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:36 AM

So As PPC needs financial commitment you need to be conscious of it and have enough understanding on how to run a achievements ppc promotion otherwise all your cash will be a complete spend.

#8 remy

remy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

• When you want the chance to test out keywords to get potential customers interested before launching a full blown advertising campaign.
  • Ensuring Only The Most Relevant Traffic Reaches Your Site
  • An Improved ROI
  • Support You When Your Sales Begin To Grow
  • Campaign Management That is Intuitive In An Ever-Changing Marketplace
  • Help & Advice On New Marketing Plans (That May Include SEO Advice OR SEO Package Suggestions) Tailored To Your Growing Business

#9 upbiz123

upbiz123

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

With PPC advertising, you can tailor your budget to your sales goals and how aggressive you would like to be, keeping you from wandering over budget or getting in over your head.

#10 vikash

vikash

Staff

• Administrators
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:45 AM

View Postsupertech, on 12 July 2010 - 07:11 PM, said:

Hi Friends,

In Online marketing all are looking for PPC campaign but I am not aware what strategy, analysis and survey I should follow to start with it. My company is also a start up but I am looking for fast growth and I read many articles in which it's explained that PPC campaign are very much important to get rapid traffic and quick revenue process.

So please suggest me something in details about the strategies to start with it.

“Why supposed to I pay for my product to show up in paid search when my organic listings working for free?” Such argument appears valid but I said some time this strategy is actually unsafe. What happens when search engines change their algorithms and destroy those top ten listings?

PPC is quite secure way to see your products always on top either you ranking well in organic result. Even top brand are not hesitating to go with pay per click because its clear that approx 30% users clicks on paid result.

How to start –

Expert will ever recommend to start with Google If one is fresher and at starting point for PPC then he must meet the Google trademark policy? Thinking why to start with Google –

Google
  • 25 campaigns per account
  • 2,000 ad groups per campaign
  • 2,000 keywords per ad group
  • 50 ads per ad group
  • 1 million keywords per account
Yahoo
  • 20 campaigns
  • 1000 ad groups per campaign
  • 1000 keywords per ad group
  • 20 ads per ad group
Bing
  • 10,000 campaigns
  • 10,000 orders (ad groups) per campaign
  • 10,000 keywords per ad group
  • 20 ads per ad group
  • 100,000 keywords per account

#11 susan_jane

susan_jane

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

PPC generates a traffic immediately and is responsible and fast method for generating traffic to your site.

#12 vishalchadha53

vishalchadha53

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

PPC is a well-planned targeted advertising campaign.  You have the control over the choice of keywords and text ads and PPC advertising ensures that the audience you targeted is exactly who you want coming to your website.

#13 chandel

chandel

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

thanks SEO analyst...

I am a beginner and it would be really hepfull if you can suggest some sorces where I can get more details...like
any books that you find very useful etc..

thanks in advance

#14 robinhudda

robinhudda

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

View Postlakesoal, on 28 March 2011 - 03:55 PM, said:

Dear friend In todays Competitive world Every business firm try to attract more and more customers towards them.  In this way marketing is most important. You can use Pay Per Click marketing for them. It is one of the fastest way to get maximum back-links to your site and also increase traffic to your site.

Can you tell us the most basis steps to learn PPC and provide some matter to learn, currently i am learning from seo dallas website but i didn't understand what we have to to...

#15 paulrigby

paulrigby

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:47 AM

ppc is more important because its gets targeted visitors for your site

#16 Bacati

Bacati

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hi

PPC is important in many ways as:

It directs traffic to more narrow market
Quick results
If done well-more and early profits
Gets Traffic in through Advertisement

Thanks
Udit

#17 hamm

hamm

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

PC advertisement is quite an amazing tool now days, it is being widely all over the world

#18 Matthew Wade

Matthew Wade

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

PPC is really beneficial if you want to increase your traffic and improve sales. I also doing this for my site and have good response with it.

#19 martial

martial

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Pay per click advertising or PPC advertising generates traffic immediately and is a responsive and fast method for generating traffic to your site.

#20 martial

martial

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

Pay per click advertisements offer multiple benefits. First of all, it significantly increases the volume of your website traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users