Why PPC is Important?
Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:19 PM
Do you think PPC and natural SEO both are having same value to get traffic?
Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:38 PM
- Pay per click advertising or PPC advertising generates traffic immediately and is a responsive and fast method for generating traffic to your site.
- Financial Planning: With PPC campaigns you can easily set a daily, monthly, yearly, or whatever time frame you want for a budget. The budget can also be modified at any time. PPC campaign performance can depend on daily revenues or whatever success metric you want, so what you spend is entirely up to you! Pay per click advertising can also be very economical compared with more traditional advertising strategies.
- Targeted Campaignes: PPC is a well-planned targeted advertising campaign. You have the control over the choice of keywords and text ads and PPC advertising ensures that the audience you targeted is exactly who you want coming to your website.
- Campaign Flexibility: PPC advertising helps in accentuating and strengthening your brand name and is extremely flexible. Keywords and text ads can be adjusted, added or deleted according to current market or individual company conditions. If the given set of keywords or text ads are not working for you then you can easily remove them and incorporate the new ones or introduce new advertisement components.
- Testing Potential: If you have launched a product and would like to know the response you will be getting then you can use PPC advertising to text run the product. Knowing the number of clicks on a product can be helpful in calculating the demand of the product and service. PPC advertising can easily measure and monitor the success of your programs and advertising techniques.
- Site optimization or SEO is good for ranking in the natural listings but takes time and is an ongoing process of adding fresh content and building links. Also, even if you already have a well-optimized site, it is virtually impossible to naturally optimize your site for every single keyword that you feel you should be listed for. You may even want your ad to show for those extra-competitive keywords that are also poor choices for natural optimization. PPC advertising enables you to buy your way to the top of the listings.
Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:29 AM
Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:44 AM
Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:40 AM
Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:02 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users