Sign In   
  • Create Account

Which one is the best open source software application ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 manishk

manishk

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

Hi,

Today is the world which only CMS based website are floating every where; So I wanted a CMS based website development but little confused which Open source CMS application should I use ?

In terms of online marketing, user friendly, social bookmarking and the most import point is SEO friendly.

So please suggest me a best option which fulfill all my needs and make me feel good.....

#2 adumpaul

adumpaul

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:52 AM

Joomla is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Joomla is easy to install, simple to manage, and reliable.

#3 atyq

atyq

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

If you want to create a blog, I recommend you Wordpress.
For a website it is Joomla.
For a forum it is IPVisionboard.

#4 alison_wood

alison_wood

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

Go for Joomla CMS. It is the best open source platform to build web sites. With incredble features it is designed to meet various industry needs. :D

#5 jomwall78

jomwall78

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

I would like to suggest you for the Jomla. It is the best open source platform to build web sites. And as I have seen in the articles and other board anyone whom youask they would ever suggest you for the joomla only.

#6 alison_wood

alison_wood

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:57 AM

View Postjomwall78, on 31 August 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:

I would like to suggest you for the Jomla. It is the best open source platform to build web sites. And as I have seen in the articles and other board anyone whom youask they would ever suggest you for the joomla only.
Yes you are right joomla is definitely the finest CMS available for web development.

#7 Ale

Ale

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

I'd definitely choose Joomla. It's considered to be the best open source and it's most widely used today. Check here all its advantages

#8 HiRapBlogR

HiRapBlogR

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

Hi Everybody, I hope this is the approved spot to solicit this particular question, I am new to forums.outshinesolutions.com,  i'm a disk jockey hunting for complimentary mix-tapes..(.rap, techno, dubstep, club dance is the ideal music) of brand new unheard of artists....any recommendations anyone?

#9 JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationArtesia, CA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

I’ve got to say that the most impressive piece of open source software is Wordpress – it has truly opened up blogging to the masses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users