18 replies to this topic

#1 paulrigby

paulrigby

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

how to write a rich content?can i use article rewriter tool?

#2 vikash

vikash

Staff

• Administrators
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:48 AM

To write Keyword rich content you need to use keyword research tools to decide which keyword or keyword phrases are the most important and are able to send visitors to you. After selection of keywords adds them at most important place of your article that is the title. Also include keywords in subheading and place the keywords at the content but not too often. The best way is to include them once in each paragraph.

Use a free keyword density tool to check the keyword density. Ideal keywords density is 2 to 3% of your content. Even the content is the things which should be emphasis for visitors not to search engine

#3 atyq

atyq

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

If you want to write rich content, don't worry about search engine: focus on the user.
Use "h1" and "h2" headers, it's helpful if you want to optimize your keyword.

#4 remy

remy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

you can get idea from other articles related to niche.

#5 selvam.seo

selvam.seo

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationChennai

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

The article should be unique and their must be keywords in it. While writing content you should keep in mind the keyword density ratio. Don't try to add or stuff more keywords in the article. After the panda update i am little bit reduce my keyword density ratio to 3% to 5%. Earlier i used upto 8%.

Also, dont go for any tool for creating article. This will make your site ranking down.

#6 Anthony

Anthony

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:00 AM

As per my experience before you start writing rich content you should to know what kind of keywords you are focusing on. it is very important to first brainstorm keywords that you will be using on your web page.

#7 borgninestallone

borgninestallone

Brigadier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:36 AM

Instead of focusing on tool for writing the article, you can use your own language that be better for the people. You can refer to your competitor site article and try to create your own article. I think this will be better or else you can go for some .gov or .edu sites for picking the article.

As i feel, i used to get article or content from client as he is the best source for the article as he knew more about his business.

#8 Damienelsing

Damienelsing

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

To write a rich content I think its a art of a content writter everyone can write rich content but I think so content must be relevant with keywords & sense full ! we see & read most of content don't have sense. writter has just writtern content without having any kind of use full topic & sense! so withou relevant, sensefull & topic content it totally unuseful. To write a rich content you can use tool but again I'm telling content must be sense full.

#9 AnnieSialo

AnnieSialo

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:10 AM

Rich content has no rules which are to be followed but it simply should be informative and simple so that every one can understand it easily.

#10 sureshgupta22

sureshgupta22

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

Forum posting and blog commenting, posting.

#11 Bacati

Bacati

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:58 AM

Hello

A unique content can be made Rich only by keywords.
Keywords are the life blood for content to rank high in SERP.

Thanks
Udit

#12 expertSEO

expertSEO

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

HI

Rich content is something having keywords in it, it should be unique and fresh.
It should also not stuffed with keywords.

#13 Kat

Kat

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

I suggest you to hire excellent writer to do your work. You can find good and affordable article writers on SEOClerks, who are willing to 0do almost anything related to SEO stuff at most cheap prices. You can easily see the quality of services before you buy, because under each service description you would find a number of reviews written by customers.
Try them now: http://www.seoclerks...cle-Writing?s=r

#14 Kat

Kat

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

I suggest you to hire excellent writer to do your work. You can find good and affordable article writers on SEOClerks, who are willing to 0do almost anything related to SEO stuff at most cheap prices. You can easily see the quality of services before you buy, because under each service description you would find a number of reviews written by customers.

#15 bhavdeep123

bhavdeep123

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

IF you want to write a rich content then you will hire the content writer.

Free email account | webmail email login | Access any email account

#16 candice067

candice067

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

yes yopu can use

#17 dacait

dacait

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIndian

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

Place the keywords and keyword phrases throughout the content but not too often. The best way is to include them once in each paragraph.

#18 paulrigby

paulrigby

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

View PostKat, on 16 May 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

In seoclerks there many spam content writers. they are using article spinning software to do this.. any other choice?

#19 vikashmunda

vikashmunda

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

View Postpaulrigby, on 07 August 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

how to write a rich content?can i use article rewriter tool?
Serriosly, you really considering spinned article i bet you can't get them ranked if you add them on your site. So better option will be using some freelancer site and pay someone to write article for you or just grab two three articles and use them as a reference to create you own version of unique article it's free but at the same time time consuming though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)