3 replies to this topic

#1 jeho.lin

jeho.lin

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

for the past 2 weeks, i've been getting about 15%-30% CTR on my ads, which is great but at the same time, i'm slightly worried because i'm making GOOD money (1k-2k a month if this continues).. is 20% CTR ok? i've lowered the number of ads on my pages because my CPC is like 14-25 cents, and the keywords i'm targeting are supposed to pay ~$1.

#2 martial

martial

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

ontrary to popular belief I have found that blend ad units don't perform well.  The simple logic behind this is a normal visitor finds good old blue ads clickable and more appealing. Apart from that it separates your content from advertisements. You might see my own blog for example. I have used the default google ads and have increased my CTR considerably.

#3 dacait

dacait

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIndian

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:09 AM

CTR is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising campaign for a particular website as well as the effectiveness of an email campaign by the number of users that clicked on a specific link.

#4 vikashmunda

vikashmunda

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:38 PM

my blog is getting around 1.57% ctr overall recently it has jumed to 2% due to better placing of ads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users