Sign In   
  • Create Account

Is it advantageous or not to add friends on business facebook page?

friends on facebook add friends on facebook

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 reena

reena

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

I have started a new page on facebook but I am little bit worried about to add friend for that a/c. Nowadays I am seeing that on facebook there are so many people who tag something unsocial image, video etc to someone who is very popular, which is not good for that a/c as there are other member attach with that a/c.  So what should I do now? If I don’t add friends then how to get popularity and if  I do , how to deal with that situation.

#2 vikash

vikash

Staff

• Administrators
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

I am quite agree with your statements, sometime it make us angry while we see our name with unwanted pics but it’s not compulsory that we always face this problem. Facebook allow us to control on these thing by editing privacy policy –
  • Click to account and select privacy policy
  • You would see time lines and Tagging setting
  • Now edit this as you want

In other hand if you are looking to change setting for your page you may follow these steps -

1. Go to edit page then you would see option to manage permissions
2. Now modify permission for everyone that you want :)

#3 Anthony

Anthony

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:34 AM

yes sometimes and no sometimes, if they are good to you they will share your products and promote it and someone who does not like make bad comments and impressions on that.

#4 Kat

Kat

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

It is not a big deal, You can add your friends by using facebook privacy setting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users