6 replies to this topic

#1 eoocbox

eoocbox

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

I know pay per click marketing is the way of increase the profit for web site but
On the internet the program are decided the relative link of search engine
please tell me which is the best keyword and why only link building is necessary?

#2 vikashmunda

vikashmunda

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Link building helps to increase exposure in search it's is far more better than ppc because in ppc is paid traffic and it's for short term while link building gives long term free organic traffic.

#3 vikash

vikash

Staff

• Administrators
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

View Posteoocbox, on 09 May 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

I know pay per click marketing is the way of increase the profit for web site but
On the internet the program are decided the relative link of search engine
please tell me which is the best keyword and why only link building is necessary?

Link building is really important but its important how you are getting links Link baiting and editorial links are the best and really important in search engine point of view. They give higher importance to such links and award that sites with higher ranking.

Yes PPC is good way to get instant traffic but not to get organic ranking in search engine result you can't pay to Google. You need to be popular by building high quality links from quality websites. We can also say that link building is not enough in search engine ranking even Google says that "we use more then 200 factors to rank a website"

#4 susan_jane

susan_jane

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

Link-building is the practice of obtaining links from external web sites to your own to improve both direct referrals (people clicking on the links) and search engine ranking. Paying for links and reciprocal linking are more effective than simply requesting uncompensated links from other sites.

#5 martial

martial

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:58 AM

Link building is arguably the most important aspect of SEO. The evidence is conclusive that links pointing toward your site help improve your rankings.

#6 remy

remy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

link building is the key part of successful execution of search engine optimization to promote website over internet.

#7 gaurav19

gaurav19

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Yes ofcourse, link building is very important aspect for search engine optimization.
Link buildings are very useful for creating trafficon website.
It is often useful to generate long term organic traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users