I want to use the image map on a standards compliant webpage...are there any problems?
Can anyone recommend some free tools for creating an image map?
Thanks a lot in advance.
(Not sure whether I am posting at the correct place..)
1 reply to this topic
Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:03 AM
- Add image to your Web page.
- Click on the image to highlight it.
- From the properties menu, click on one of the three hotspot drawing tools - rectangle, circle, or polygon.
- Draw the shape you want on your image.
- In the properties window for the hotspot, type in or browse to the page that hotspot should link to.
- Continue adding hotspots until your map is complete.
- Click on the arrow icon to edit other properties of the image.
- Preview your image map in a browser to make sure it works correctly.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users