13 replies to this topic

#1 hingwe

hingwe

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:33 AM

Do you have your myspace, hi5, and facebook account? I would like to know how do you use those social networking site in promoting your website? And do you have any list for social networking site wherein good to promote your site? Thanks!

#2 DanielMoore

DanielMoore

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

View Posthingwe, on 10 November 2011 - 07:33 AM, said:

Do you have your myspace, hi5, and facebook account?
-That would be immaterial for you to know.

But yes promoting ones  website on social networking site is simple yet complex. You have to spend a substantial amount of time promoting.
You have to first increase your online social circle, then interest users to join you. This is a very  strategical way to drive to drive traffic.

Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ are the top sites among social networking sites which offer vast possibilities for online promotion.

#3 gurleen

gurleen

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:26 AM

Social Networking sites like Facebook and Twitter too have important role to get back links, gain page ranking and huge traffic on your website. You can make the Business page in social networking site and add the service or products with images.

#4 alkusanahina

alkusanahina

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

I also like to promote my site on twitter and facebook. In this way i get better response from users.

#5 susan_jane

susan_jane

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:15 AM

Social networking site is the phrase used to describe any website that enables users to create public profiles within that Web site and form relationships with other users of the same Web site who access their profile. Facebookand Twitter are social networking sites are used to get backlinks and they promote websites.

#6 selvam.seo

selvam.seo

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationChennai

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

Before you are going to use the social networking profile, you need to build 100% complete profile in social networking sites and then build a community that is related to your business. Share some important tips, tweets, informations in your profile and let people comment on you. You just make a reply to those comment.

Here is the entire list of social networking  profile sites.
http://en.wikipedia....orking_websites

#7 adumpaul

adumpaul

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

Social networking sites are very important to get instant traffic.Some effective social networking sites are Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin,Myspace etc.

#8 sohaalimis

sohaalimis

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

Using social networking sites the site promotion is possible since it is the place where crowds are always present for discussing about their needs and thoughts. This method is known as Search Media Optimization.SMO provides a strong support for SEO.

#9 alison_wood

alison_wood

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:41 AM

There are many Social networking sites where you can promote your website.
  • Facebook
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Stumble Upon
  • Delicious
You just have to share your links here or your artciles to drive traffic to your website. B)

#10 AnnieSialo

AnnieSialo

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

Though there are many social networking sites but the ones that will actually be effective are twitter, digg, stumble. Making a good use of these is really important.

#11 sureshgupta22

sureshgupta22

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hello friends,

It is the place where crowds are always present for diusssing about their neeeds and thoughs.

#12 Kat

Kat

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Yes, I have been using facebook for 2 years and my main purpose to use face book is to promote my business.

#13 borgninestallone

borgninestallone

Brigadier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostKat, on 13 September 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Yes, I have been using facebook for 2 years and my main purpose to use face book is to promote my business.

I had created a fan page for my site in facebook. I need to promote my site in facebook by using that fan page. Can you share me the method what you have been use for promoting a website.?

#14 DISS

DISS

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

Do provide the daily updates and feeds on your facebook , twitter, myspace and other social networking account which is best to promoting a website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users